The Beginners Guide To Improving Your Health and Fitness
I originally wrote this post on Facebook but thought I'd share it here too as it had such a great response. I make no apologies for the fact that it's very straightforward.
The beginners guide to improving your health and fitness:
1. Lift some heavy stuff. As you get stronger, lift some heavier stuff.
2. Get comfortable lifting your own bodyweight. Work out increasingly cool ways to do this.
3. Move around. A lot. And every now and then do this like your life depended on it.
4. Eat a predominantly unprocessed diet. And don't eat too much.
5. Don't worry about small details. If you just do these things consistently then most of your questions will start to seem quite silly.
Matthew Palfrey (firstname.lastname@example.org)