8.5" x 11" (21.59 x 27.94 cm)
Black & White on White paper
228 pages Paperback
BISAC: Health & Fitness / Exercise
Are you looking for a simple, straightforward guide that is packed full of practical sandbag training workouts?
Do you already have a good understanding of basic exercise technique?
Sandbag Fitness: 150 High Intensity Workouts is exactly what the title implies - a book that's packed full of sandbag training workouts designed to improve your strength, endurance, agility, power and appearance. A collection of workouts from the Sandbag Fitness Blog, published Sandbag Fitness articles on both the web and in print, and some brand new ideas - with this guide you won't be left wondering where to find your next sandbag training workout.
Sandbag Fitness: 150 High Intensity Workouts includes:
- 150 tried and tested workouts designed by Sandbag Fitness expert Matthew Palfrey
- Workouts categorised into easy to understand sections based on goals and other factors
- Quick Workouts
- Simple Workouts
- Sandbag-Only Workouts
- Challenge Workouts
- Endurance Workouts
- Strength Workouts
- Power Workouts
- Agility Workouts
- Team Workouts
- Upper Body Workouts
- Lower Body Workouts
- Running Workouts
This book is suitable for:
- Men and women.
- Anyone who is interested in improving their fitness, appearance and performance
- Sportspeople looking for a competitive edge.
- People who are looking for alternatives to their regular fitness programme.