Sponsored Athlete - James McNeill
- Owner of the Urban Athlete, providing online training resources for the everyday person to achieve their fitness goals.
- Co-Founder of MMA Fitness, Australia’s first nationally accredited Mixed Martial Arts courses designed for fitness professions.
- Strength and Conditioning Coach specialising in functional and fight based programming and GROUP Fitness Instructor in Sydney's CBD
- Experienced trainer of elite athletes in MMA fitness conditioning, including the premiership winning Manly Sea Eagles team
- Thai Boxing and Kickboxing instructor since 1998
- Qualified Shotokan Karate teacher (2nd degree Black Belt)
- Bralizian Jiu-Jitsu student since 2008 (Purple Belt)
- Previously worked as the Strike coach to the Gracie Barra Oceania fight team
- Fitness author and self confessed 'Fitness Freak'