The Sandbag Fitness Silver Challenge is perfect for those who have a good level of fitness or have some experience in sandbag training. This is a serious challenge that requires high intensity for up to (and possibly over) 15 minutes. If you have any doubt regarding your health and fitness for this or any of the challenges please consult your doctor.
This challenge requires that you lift your bodyweight from the ground to overhead 50 times. If you are unable to lift a sandbag at your bodyweight then you'll need to complete a greater number of lifts to achieve the overall total. For example, a 200lb man would need to use a sandbag weighing 200lbs. If he is unable to lift a sandbag at that weight he can lift a lighter sandbag and complete a greater number of lifts. If he lifts a 100lb sandbag (half his bodyweight) then he will have to complete 100 lifts. The sandbag must touch the floor between each lift and you should go to full lockout overhead, with straight arms and legs.
If you successfully complete the Sandbag Fitness Silver Challenge in the required time (and follow the entry information below) you'll receive paperback copies of The Complete Guide To Sandbag Training AND Sandbag Training For MMA & Combat Sports absolutely free! That's a value of $50!
You'll also have your name and picture added to the Wall Of Fame!
You can do any of the challenges for fun but if you want to be eligble to win prizes and be featured on the Wall Of Fame then you'll need to follow the instructions below.
1. You will need to submit a video that will show unbroken footage of your sandbag being weighed and then the workout being completed.
2. The video submitted should be of suitable quality that it can be judged.
3. Your video submission can be either uploaded to YouTube or any of the free video hosting services or sent directly to me via a file transfer service such as We Transfer. If you are sending files, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. You agree that any video footage may be used for promotional purposes.
5. Submissions are judged by Sandbag Fitness and their decision is final. If in doubt, please check the technique requirements for the exercises in each challenge.
6. There is no alternative for any of the prizes listed.
7. To be added to the Wall Of Fame we require a high resolution head and shoulders image.