The Sandbag Fitness Bronze Challenge is perfect for those who are new to sandbag training or still working on developing their strength and conditioning. But don't let that make you think that it's easy! This is still a serious challenge that requires high intensity for up to (and possibly over) 10 minutes. If you have any doubt regarding your health and fitness for this or any of the challenges please consult your doctor.
This challenge is to be completed with the following sandbag weight:
For example, a 200lb man would need to use a sandbag weighing 80lbs (200 divided by 100 x 40).
If you successfully complete the Sandbag Fitness Bronze Challenge in the required time (and follow the entry information below) you'll receive ebook copies of The Complete Guide To Sandbag Training AND Sandbag Training For MMA & Combat Sports absolutely free! That's a value of $28!
You'll also have your name and picture added to the Wall Of Fame!
You can do any of the challenges for fun but if you want to be eligble to win prizes and be featured on the Wall Of Fame then you'll need to follow the instructions below.
1. You will need to submit a video that will show unbroken footage of your sandbag being weighed and then the workout being completed.
2. The video submitted should be of suitable quality that it can be judged.
3. Your video submission can be either uploaded to YouTube or any of the free video hosting services or sent directly to me via a file transfer service such as We Transfer. If you are sending files, please send them to email@example.com
4. You agree that any video footage may be used for promotional purposes.
5. Submissions are judged by Sandbag Fitness and their decision is final. If in doubt, please check the technique requirements for the exercises in each challenge.
6. There is no alternative for any of the prizes listed.
7. To be added to the Wall Of Fame we require a high resolution head and shoulders image.